Requirements Before Applying
To apply for tenancy at Mayfair At Lawnwood, there are some basic requirements that need to be met:
- Household net income that is at least 2.5 times the amount of the rent of the unit you are applying for.
- A credit score around 620.
- No criminal background or eviction history.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you meet these basic requirements before applying as the application fee is not refundable. Please note that anybody who is 18 or older and wishes to reside at Mayfair At Lawnwood must fill out an application and pass a background check.
For faster processing of your application, please supply two of the following income documents:
- One month of paystubs
- Two months of your most recent bank statements
- W2 or tax return from last year
Please be sure to also submit a scan or photo of a government issued identification card.
If the above documents are not submitted with your application, this will cause a delay with processing your application and another qualified applicant may be accepted.
Becoming A Tenant
There are three simple, easy steps needed to become a tenant at Mayfair At Lawnwood:
- Fill out an application online ($60 application fee).
- Pass a background, credit, and income check.
- Pay a security deposit, first month’s rent, and last month’s rent.
All checks may be made payable to Mayfair Fort Pierce LLC and mailed to the following address:
3001 W Hallandale Beach Blvd
Pembroke Park, FL 33009
By clicking the button below, you can apply online for tenancy at Mayfair At Lawnwood. If you have any questions, please see the FAQ page, contact us at (772) 242-3154, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and we look forward to helping you or your client become a tenant at Mayfair At Lawnwood!